We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

29 May 2008

Daddy Update

Yesterday was my dad's cancer surgery. He was scheduled to go in at 11am but they didn't get to him until well after 4pm! The poor man hadn't eaten since noon the day before, and I'm sure he was STARVING. Once they got him in, he was in until after 7pm. They took out a lymph node as well (just to be safe ... standard procedure, they say) and watched his vitals closely. When he came out, they said he was doing well and everything was good. What a relief. He is still in the hospital until tomorrow (just to be safe) and then will have a catheter (ugh!) for ten days (UGH!). But, thankfully, things look good.

Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts.

2 comments:

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

So glad things went well! Give him my best!

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I just saw this and I'm glad everything went well! yuck about the catheter--I HATE those. Ugh. Keep me posted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...