We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

08 May 2008

Packing

I hate it. Completely. My house (i.e. life) is in complete disarray. I can't get motivated to do this thing. I'll pack a box and then play on the computer for a while. I'll pack another box and then find something fun to screw with for a while. I'll pack another box and then talk Bailey for her 50th walk today. I effin' hate this! I wish I could just go to sleep one day and the next morning the move would be over. I cannot wait until I am wealthy enough to hire professional packers and movers. And, oh yes, I will be that wealthy someday.

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I hated packing my house too. And Rob was gone, so I was packing both our stuff. I did a really bad job. So, you probably wouldn't want me, but I'd love to be there to help! :)

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

I hear you, sister! Packing is totally the worst. And then you have to unpack all that shit and worry about where to put stuff. Ugh. Good luck with it, though. You can do it. I have full confidence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...