We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

22 July 2010

Hiking Treman Park

Yesterday we hiked Treman Park. It's one of my favorite parks here in the Finger Lakes. We got out to the park about 10am because we wanted to beat any major storms that were brewing. The weather forecast had storms in the afternoon (and, boy, were they right!!), and we really didn't want to get caught in the rain. So hike we did. It's a nice 4.5 mile loop of mixed terrain. Lots of stairs, lots of inclines, lots of declines. But the beautiful scenery and waterfalls made it all worth it.


Bailey kinda loves hiking.




B and her dad enjoying a waterfall. 



















My favorite part of the park. 




Lucifer Falls. 

Upon returning home, I uploaded all of my pictures and then my camera decided to suck and stop working. The brand new one. :( This makes me very sad, but happily it is still under warranty so I can get it repaired for free. Sadly, this means I'll be without it for who-knows-how-long. At least my pretty pics from the hike were saved!

1 comment:

mansuetude said...

hey, haven't been about for a bit, checking in. Love these images. Also your dog ears above... and YES to the hair cut choices. Though long hair is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...