We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

25 July 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

After a wonderful week in CNY with my beloved family, I am back in NC. And melting. It is hot here. H-O-T. Like 103 degrees without a heat index. Ouch. The air conditioning has been running non-stop in my apartment all day, and it is still 81 degrees. When we got home last night, we unpacked and immediately went out to dinner and a movie. We knew it would be cooler in restaurants and movie theaters, and, after a long (and thankfully easy) drive, we wanted to relax.

So we're back. It's always good to be home. My dear friend Little DB took care of my plants, and they look great. As a belated birthday present, my orchid had produced another bloom in my absence, and there seems to be another on the way.


My orchid looks quite nice next to my new orchid that Niece Kyra got me for my birthday.




By the way, you'll have to excuse the picture quality in my blog posts for the next few weeks. My beloved Canon is on the fritz and I am using my rinky-dink Kodak point-and-shoot. Boo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...