We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 July 2010

I've been framed!

My photography collection has been growing considerably in the past few months (especially since the introduction of the Canon into the family ... poor baby, all broken and in need of repair), and I have been meaning to get a great many of them framed. Happily, today when I went to buy frames, Michael's was having an awesome sale on frames. Pretty much every frame in the store was BOGO Free! The only thing better is ALL FREE, but I'll take what I can get. 

Now that I've got a nice variety of frames, I spent a few hours tonight putting all of my pics into their respective frames and I am quite pleased with my results. Only two frames need to be returned because they don't work well with the matting that I have. Other than that, my collection is looking pretty good. 

Now I just need to find some wall space for these babies ...

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Nicely done! Now we need pics of where you hang them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...