We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

17 July 2010

Insomnia

It's 3:57. AM. I've been up for almost an hour. Boo!

I hate not being able to sleep. Sleeping is one of my all-time favorite pastimes, and, when I can't do it, it frustrates me. There is a multitude of reasons why I can't sleep, and today it is anxiety. Trip anxiety. It happens every night/morning before a road trip of any length. I'll fall asleep easily enough, but I'll be wide awake in the wee small hours of the morning.

I also find a multitude of things to keep me busy in those pre-dawn hours. Usually it involves checking out Facebook to see who else is awake (and it is generally my mom friends) or watching Bravo or the Food Network. Today it was completing my long-overdue FAFSA (which, by the way, is asinine. Why do I have to fill it out when I am only applying for loans? They aren't going to refuse my request to borrow money, and I already know that I'm not eligible for financial aid!). Completing it was rather simple since all of my data is saved year after year. I zipped right through it with no major issues. Until I hit submit and realized that in my pre-dawn haze I submitted my results to the wrong school! Stupid girl! Now I have to wait three days until it is processed and then I can make corrections. BOO! Oh well. That's what I get for trying to be productive when I should be sleeping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...