We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

25 July 2010

To cut or not to cut, that is the question

If you haven't noticed, my hair has been growing quite long lately. In fact, it is longer than it has every been. And it is now also quite curly. And thick. And mane-like. And hard to control. In fact, unless my stylist has straightened it for me, it is generally in a ponytail or bun-type thing. (This is partly due to how freakin' hot it has been here lately!) I've been thinking seriously about cutting it off and trying something new. The great thing is that, if I cut my hair now, it is definitely long enough to donate. The problem is that I have no idea what I would like to do with it. How short do I want to cut it? What style do I want? When do I want to cut it? Ugh! The dilemmas of a girl.

I think I'm ready for a change, but I'm just not sure what that change is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...