We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

29 April 2008

And then it really pours ...

So, not only is my car jacked up (but thankfully now fixed!), now my toe is as well. As I was walking into the car rental place today, I totally kicked my own ass and peeled about a quarter-size chunk of skin off the tip of big toe. It bled like crazy, filling my shoe with nasty blood. Of course I took pictures to share with you!


Nice, huh? I've got mad walking skills!

3 comments:

X said...

You ARE having a rough week... want to come out & dance and drink Friday night to blow off steam?? :)

Hope tomorrow is MUCH better for you!!!

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love gross bloody pictures! I broke something in Tuesday Morning today (really it broke itself) and glass lodged itself in my foot. But it was just a little piece and only bled a little. Kind of disappointing in comparison. :)

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

Gross! How the hell did you manage this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...