We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

24 April 2008

I hurt ... a lot

I just got my ass kicked. It sucked. A lot. That hot yoga is going to be the death of me.

But I kind of like it. Does that make me crazy? (The yoga man even complimented me by name on my "excellent form" on one of the positions. Go me!)

I was really good about the diet today. I worked out (my arms and shoulders) and rode the bike for 20 minutes. Then I took B out for a nice long walk at Battleground. I just got home from hot yoga after spending 90 minutes sweating my ass off. That's pretty good for me. Yeah!

My food intake's been real good too. Although the chocolate chip muffin on the counter is SCREAMING my name. Maybe I'll have some tea and blackberries instead. This totally blows. Ugh. Just keep thinking about my birthday and my thinner waistline!

1 comment:

Brandilyn said...

Now who's the masochist?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...