We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

10 April 2008

Blue skies smilin' at me!

Nothin' but blue skies from now on!

The weather is friggin' GORGEOUS, people. Ridiculously so. It is because of days like these that I moved here! Well, that and my PhD. But whatever.

I skipped the gym this morning because I knew that I would be hitting the park with B this afternoon. I got home from the office, scarfed down some lunch, and headed off to Battleground to walk a lap with The Beast. It was fantastic. The sky was blue, the sun was warm, a slight breeze was blowing, and it was almost 80 degrees out. How could a girl be unhappy?

I also heard from two old friends today!! My friend from my masters program, Sarah, responded to my email and one of my old best friends from high school did as well! It was pretty cool. Sarah is married to Hottie Neil (which I knew before I left ... they were engaged), and Gloria is married and now has two kids! SO bizarre! I'm hoping to catch up with Sarah when I get home this summer. Damn, I miss her. She is awesome with a capital A. It totally made my day to hear from them. Never mind being poor and potentially homeless in a month, I have friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe ... can you tell I'm in a good mood? This weather calls for beer. I'm off to go get one ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...