We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

16 June 2008

Back on Track

As many of you probably know, I've been a bit lax on my comps studying lately. I don't know, but I've just lost the motivation. And then the feeling of being behind was a bit overwhelming, so I pushed it off even more. And then my special topics list kept getting adjusted so it was hard to maintain a momentum.

But, I am happy to report that all of that is a thing of the past!!! I have revised my schedule, and I'm not all that behind. In some fortuitous brain blast, I only scheduled one work per week for the summer. Given that each "work" is actually just a chapter or two, I can quite feasibly double (and sometimes even triple) up on the work each week and still meet my goals and deadlines. This makes me feel much better. I've spent the morning reading and the afternoon revising my lists and schedule. I have a few works to read this week (one which I've already read so that is good) and only one review work for next week since I'll be in Nueva York and Bean-town with the family. I'll do my best to read by the pool. But, like I said, I've already read it once so it shouldn't be too taxing.

Yeah! Relief! Mucho mejor!

2 comments:

X said...

Yay for you!! :)

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I was actually going to write word-for-word what Laurie did. Beaten to the punch! But I"m happy for you and know that icky behind feeling. I have that about my whole life. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...