We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

30 June 2008

Wait! It's a Weight Update! Or should I say, "down" date!

I happily only gained about one pound while on vacation. That is fantastic. I did my measurements this afternoon and I am happy to report the following ...

Waist - I've lost 3.5 inches!
Thighs - I've lost one inch!
Hips - I've lost a whopping 4 inches!
Arms - I've lost one inch!

While these aren't knock-me-down-with-a-feather losses, I am super happy about them. My clothes feel bigger and looser ... which only means that I need to buy new clothes. Oh what a vicious cycle ...

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Wow! I think those are BIG things! You're great. I'm impressed and encouraged to keep working myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...