We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

10 June 2008

Fish down! Fish down!

I came home and one of my little red fishies was missing! I immediately thought that Burke had murdered her. But I saw no fishy skeleton or remains floating around. In fact, the fish was no where to be seen. I felt solace knowing that Burke wasn't the direct cause for the missing. I say "direct" because the fish was found on the floor behind the tank where it landed when it leapt out. I'm fairly certain that Burke may have played a part in the fishy's demise as he chased the poor little guy around the tank. The fish was probably trying to escape!

The good thing is that PetSmart has a 14-day fish policy so the other red platy won't be lonely for long!

4 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Who's Burke??

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Um. Never mind. I don't always read in order. Also: I learned how to ressucitate fish at nature camp in junior high. Yes, I'm a nerd. But I might ahve been able to save your fish.

X said...

I LOVE that fish come with return policies.... something about that just cracks me up!

I am sorry for your poor fishy though. :(

MealyMel said...

Dude. I know it's sad and all, but this entry totally made me laugh out loud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...