We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

11 June 2008

Pics of the tank

I've added some new babies today: 3 Gouramis (blue, red, and dwarf), 2 Mickey Mouse Platys, and a Pleco (a sucker fish). (Another died this morning. It was real tragic. I watched it die. It just kinda stuck it's nose into the rocks and stopped moving. I fished him out and got a replacement for him and the suicide jumper from yesterday). There are now fourteen fishies in the tank (not counting Shelley). I took some pics for you to enjoy. I'm rather astonished at how well they actually turned out!
This is Shelley the Snail. If you look closely, you can see her sucker mouth!
This is one of Burke swimming above the pink flower.


1 comment:

X said...

How pretty!!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...