We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

14 August 2010

I hate you, NOLA

The Boy left today. He's heading to NOLA for about a year. I miss him terribly already (he left 45 minutes ago). I didn't think I would cry, but I've cried both last night and this morning when he left. How lame. I'm just going to miss sharing so much of my life with him. We haven't spent more than about 10 days apart at a time in the past three years, and we talk every day. I'm sure we'll continue talk every day, but we won't see each other for a month or more at a time. Ugh. I'm independent and I do appreciate my own space, but I also love just being with him and spending time together. I guess this will just make the time that we do spend together all the more special. I just wish it wasn't so long between visits.

I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be very long and very lonely.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I'm sorry! And sad! And I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...