We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 August 2010

A long week with sun on the horizon

This week has been long.

Exhausting.

Draining.

Never-ending.

I have never come home as tired as I did every night this week. And it just seemed to go on and on. And,of course, Meet the Teacher Night was thrown in there as well to add to the pressure and exhaustion. I looked forward to Friday night more than ever before. Despite being completely and totally exhausted, I couldn't quite wind down on Friday night. I finally got to bed around 10 and slept until 7:30 when my mom called (what is that about, Mom?!?!).

But it is finally Saturday, and I can relax a bit. Of course, I now have a sore throat and cough. Joy. There is some kind of illness floating around the 6th grade (rumor has it: mono), and I'm hoping that I haven't caught their germiness! I have vowed to nothing today. No school work, no working out, no nothing. Just relax and get my brain back together. Of course, I did a wee bit of work on my class calendar, but that's it.

I did get to book a flight to NOLA for October (excited!!!), and the Girls' Weekend is only 6 days away. I can't even describe how excited I am about that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...