We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

08 November 2011

Yeah Fall!

There are a few things I adore about fall. The beautiful leaves. The weather. The reemergence of warm weather clothes.

And boots.

I simply adore boots. And, while I have a few pair that are passable during summer, autumn really is the season for boots. And this season the boot sock has come into style, and that absolutely thrills me to no end!

I can't wait to go sock shopping!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm not a fan of fall/winter or any kind of cold wet weather, but DAMN I love me some boots! (And warm, thick, comfy clothing)

I love the ones you've got posted here. Very nice :D

Unknown said...

Boots and the warm clothing really is the only reason I like fall. I like to be all snuggly warm with killer boots on. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...