We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

09 February 2011

A contest to celebrate ... Life!

Convent Oranges in NOLA.
This is just one of the many photographs that you could choose from if you win!
I haven't had a contest in a while, so I figured it was time for a new one. This contest is simply to celebrate the wonderful lives that we all have (even when we are having low days and hard times). The rules are pretty simple and rather straight forward. Here they are:

Each time you do the following things, you will receive an entry. Some things you can only do once (like following my blog and my tweets) but others you can do over and over (like commenting on my blog or retweeting my tweets). You can enter as many times as you want. I will draw a winner from the total entries at the end of the contest.

And the winner will receive ... the choice of original photography by little ol' me! You choose the photo and the size, and I'll mat it up for you. (I have quite a few pics here and here, but I can meet almost any request as well.)

Six ways to enter:

1.) Follow me on Twitter (@nwhyluckysgirl).
2.) Follow my blog.
3.) Vote for me on my Picket Fences site (click the button in the right-hand column). Please comment in this post whenever you do this, so I can keep track.
4.) Comment on any blog posts.
5.) Retweet my tweets.
6.) Tweet about my blog, my photography, or the contest using the hashtag #mbphotography.

The contest will end one week from today on February 16th at midnight.

Good luck!!

1 comment:

JuRita said...

Voted for you on PF.. beautiful pictures!
buckout6atgmaildotcom
http://buckoutfamily.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...