We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

11 February 2011

It must be spring

How do I know? I've been cleaning like a fiend all day! If that's not spring cleaning, I'm not sure what is.

Today I cleaned the kitchen, and, when I say "cleaned," I mean SCOURED. I tore the stove apart and cleaned all the rings, all the burners, under the hood, the drawer underneath, and the floor underneath. I cleaned out one of my cabinets and discarded quite a few unused and unneeded utensils and supplies. I scrubbed all the counters, all the walls, the front and sides of the fridge, and the door of the pantry. I also cleaned all of the floors. Then I moved on the the rest of the house. I even vacuumed between my washer and dryer and all the crevices around them!!!

I'm finally done now, and I just got out of the shower. Now that all my housework is done, I can get started on grading. Joy.

(P.S. Don't forget to enter my art giveaway here
There is still plenty of time to enter and enter and enter again!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...