We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

01 February 2011

I climbed the Empire State Building!!

Well, not in reality but its equivalent.

When it comes to cardio, I am definitely a StairMaster girl. I think it gives me a solid workout, and it makes me feel like I'm REALLY working out (i.e sweating and breathing heavy and all that good stuff). The last few days I've been working out during my free periods at school which allows me about 40-45 minutes of cardio that I wouldn't normally get. The StairMaster keeps track of all the normal things -- calories, mets, steps per minute ... all that good stuff -- as well as keeping track of the number of floors you climb. Today I climbed the equivalent of 110 floors. That is 8 floors higher than the Empire State Building! Knowing that little bit of trivia makes working out just a little bit more fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...