We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

05 February 2011

Definition of Awkward

Despite being pretty sore from my cardio kickboxing on Thursday, I headed to the gym today for some cardio and weights. I never really believed all that mumbo jumbo about beating soreness through more exercise, but I'm definitely a believer now. While my legs are still a bit sore, I'm feeling pretty good.

So, after my nice workout in the gym, I headed to the locker room to sit in the steam room for a bit. I stripped down, wrapped my towel (which, to be honest, is really an oversized wash cloth!) around me, and headed across the locker room. As I waltzed across the locker room, in walks a current student of mine. She sees me and I have no choice but to say "hi." I definitely did not stop to chat and walked all the more quickly to hide in the fog of the steam room. If I felt awkward, I'm sure she felt even MORE awkward, which, currently, is my only solace.

While I enjoy working out and then steaming for a bit, my illusion of privacy has been shattered. I'm not a prude and I have no problem with nudity, but I certainly don't want my kids seeing me nakey!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...