We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

07 February 2011

I should be a mountaineer

Today I climbed the equivalent of the Sears Tower in Chicago. Actually, I climbed a little higher, but I'm okay rounding down. I've ridden to the top of the Sears Tower in a super-fast elevator, but I stepped my way to the top today on the StairMaster. I like keeping track of my StairMaster progress this way. It makes it fun.

Quinn's Momma and I also tried out a Zumba class this evening. I didn't like it nearly as much as I liked our cardio-kickboxing class last week. I'm not sure if it was the instructor (who didn't really instruct as much as she just danced) or the music (which I really enjoyed but it was so loud you couldn't hear the few instructions she did give us) or how crowded the room was (which meant you couldn't see the instructor to follow her moves) or if it just wasn't my thing. I didn't feel that it gave me much of a workout, but now I can say I've been. I'll be going back to my kickboxing class later this week.

Needless to say, my quest for physical fitness is going quite well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...