We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

04 January 2011

Bad blogger!

As you may have noticed, it has been some time since my last post. Right around a month by my calculations. I've been so delinquent, but the sad thing is that I have had a lot to say. I just haven't gotten around to sitting down and writing it. My apologies for those who actually read my musings! Now that life has settled down and is starting to return to normal (Why do we drive ourselves so crazy during the holidays? What is that about? Isn't it supposed to be a time of peace and hope and renewal? Anyway, that's a whole different post!), I plan to return to my more consistent blogging on all of my blogs (yes, I have three: this one, my teaching one, and my classroom one). Hopefully at least a post a day on at least one blog. Maybe more if I'm productive.

Things I would like to post about in the coming days/weeks:

- New Years' Resolutions (of course! It is a new year, after all!)
- Christmastime
- Movie reviews of Black Swan, The Fighter, The King's Speech, and the new Narnia (in fact, I would like movie reviews to be a more regular feature here at Rebel Clothes)
- More updates on my diss-doings now that I really need to buckle down and focus (ugh.)
- My non-traditional traditional love life
- and hopefully much, much more.

Here's to my return to blogging! Did ya miss me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...