We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

18 January 2011

NC LIfe 365

Well, let me make that 347. Because I'm about 19 days late. "What? Huh?" you ask. Let me clarify.

My dear Kiki is doing a Texas Sky 265 feature on her blog. I love the idea, but I find that the North Carolina sky is often less impressive than the Texas sky. It is smaller after all. So, instead of focusing on my sky, I will be focusing on all things North Carolina. I do plan to post a sky pic each Friday for Kiki's Friday Sky Round-Up. I plan to focus mainly on my natural surroundings, but I can't promise that the occasional unnatural appearance won't appear. :) This will also encourage my to pay more attention to my photography passion (which was a New Year's resolution of mine!) and to bring my camera out of the house on a more regular basis.

I'll begin posting my daily pics tomorrow with the tag NC Life 365.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...