We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

26 January 2011

Druggie update

I haven't noticed any major changes in general feeling and energy yet, but I did work out this evening. That has to be a good sign, right?

Most notably, the only real change I have experienced from the new vitamin and protein regiment is a dramatic change in the color of my pee. Sorry for not warning you about TMI. The B12 that I am taking makes my urine a nice shade of radioactive neon yellow. It's nothing to worry about (I checked), but it is surprising. The color results in the chemical reaction as my body processes the vitamin and is not indicative of my body simply flushing out the vitamin. Because if that was happening, I'd stop paying for the vitamins!

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

HI! It's me, the friend who rarely stops writing her blog to comment on other peoples'. I am ALWAYS happy to know the color of your pee. Just fyi.

Unknown said...

I actually thought of you as I wrote this post. I love how you share share all of the dark and dirty aspects of your life! It's one of the many things I love about you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...