We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

21 January 2011

In need of a respite

This week has been hard. In all actuality, the last twelve days have been hard. I have been working pretty much non-stop. Even last weekend was no real reprieve. Granted, I was in NOLA visiting The Boy, but the bulk of my days there were spent in a hotel conference room increasing my teaching potential. I landed late on Monday night and turned right around and went to work on Tuesday. I was really hoping for a relaxing weekend at home, but I've got two social events and two work responsibilities slated. Joy. At least I'll get to enjoy myself a bit this weekend. Hanging with my girlfriends and watching a Broadway musical (at DPAC) will definitely be the highlight.

Sometimes I really hate being a grown up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...