We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

29 April 2011

Negligent blogger

I had grand intentions of blogging while on my mini-vacation in Florida.

That didn't happen.

I had grand intentions of blogging upon my return and catching up with my photos.

That didn't happen either.

I've simply been a negligent blogger. I've been really tired and really busy this week, and I still feel behind. And tired. Hopefully this weekend will allow me opportunity to breath, relax, and catch-up on life in general.I mean, I just did my post-trip laundry last night, and I even did it wrong. I ran the whole cycle through the wash without closing the lid. And discovered it this morning. Total laundry fail.

I'll try to be better. I'll even post some Florida pics to make up for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...