We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

17 April 2011

Operation Stuff Reduction - Phase One

I made some decent progress with Operation Stuff Reduction today. I cleaned out my entire curio cabinet, sending all of it two Goodwill except for two things. One is a Scarlet O'Hara doll that I need to give back to Mom, and the other is a giant conch shell that I relocated outside in my "garden" area. Everything else is outta here! I've also collected some random samplings of stuff that will be heading to Goodwill as well. Right now I have two giant bags of stuffed animals and tchotchkes that are headed out the door. I'm by no means done, but I'm certainly making progress.

Not a great picture, but here it is chock-full-o-stuff.

 And here it is all clean and empty. Ready to be sold off. 


Getting rid of the contents inside wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. The hardest part was calling Mom to tell her I wanted to get rid of the Scarlet doll. I still like the doll and all, but I don't need her. I'm sure this process will get harder as it progresses, but this a good start. 

A vote for me? If you please?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...