We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

30 October 2011

Attempts at Self-Portraiture

Because self-portraits are the hardest part of photography for me (mainly because I HATE having my picture taken, and I am super critical of everything), I worked specifically on that area today. It was a gorgeous fall day, and I was out and about. I stopped at a local park to get some fall foliage shots and decided to give self-portraiture a go ... again. Plus, it's officially fedora weather now, and I had one of mine on.

Here's what my attempts produced ...

This is one of the better ones. I actually like this photo. Which is surprising for me. 

I like the angle, but I can't figure out how to tweak the lighting just right on this one. 

I kinda love my hair here. 

This photo makes me feel like I'm in a Smashing Pumpkins video. 1979, anyone?
So, it wasn't a complete fail. But I'm certainly not in love.

And I took a few nice shots of foliage as well. And, autumn makes for great sunbursts, so I got a few of those as well.

I kinda love paths. It's a recurring theme in my photography.


Looking up. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...