We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

27 June 2009

Evenings in Ithaca

Despite the relatively cold and rainy weather, there have some beautiful sunsets over the past few nights. And my parents have a pretty great view of the beauty.

Tonight ...


Last night ...

And, on an completely unrelated note, my parents have bluebirds nesting in boxes in the backyard. They have some really cute babies. I was a bit nervous about getting so close, but my mom told me that bluebirds are almost domesticated and you can actually touch the babies without rejecting the mother. While we didn't touch them, I got some cute picks of Bluebird Butt. (They had all rotated away from the front of the box. Yesterday, they were all facing the door with their little beaks craning for food.)
Look at his cute little leg!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...