We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

13 June 2009

The progress of a pepper

This post is for Kiki, the Pepper Queen!  :)

I planted bell peppers this year, in addition to all of my herbs. After all, it is one of my favorite vegetables. (Okay, I just lied. I pretty much love all vegetables.) I didn't really think they would do much, given that they were confined to pots, but I was wrong.

Here is my wee little pepper on May 30th. 
Isn't he (she?) cute?!?!?

June 6th. Look how much he's (she's?) grown!!
Today, June 14th!! It's almost ready to eat!!!
The plant in all of it's potted glory.
Is it bad that I am REALLY looking forward to eating this pepper in the next few days? 

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Can you please come plant and keep my garden alive? Seriously. I just killed all my herbs. Ugh.

Unknown said...

Mine, as you can see, are growing like wildfire. I've had to clip the blossoms off of my basil and dill multiple times this week! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to cook with them, and it is currently too humid to dry them. Ugh!

But, of course I'll come take care of them. As long as I can bring Bailey and we can live in the back bedroom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...