We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

18 June 2009

Pics from the DC trip

I just got back from another trip to DC, and, while the weather was a bit rainy, I had mucho funno!! I even got to visit with my FAVORITE cousin (he came down from Annapolis to visit me and meet The Boy.).


Here's a nice pic of the Capitol.

The Reconstruction of the Globe Theatre inside of the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Some more Capitol pics ...




My man Lincoln at night. I swear I didn't enhance these pics. That's the way the color turned out!


The WWII monument at night.
The Gettysburg Address

1 comment:

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

These pictures almost make me miss living there. Almost. If it weren't for the ridiculous cost of living and the crack dealers on the corner, I'd have been set. How are you woman? I plan to resume our weekly emails this week, so be on the lookout. I hope all is well. I miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...