We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

25 June 2009

Some pics from CNY

I just got my camera back! (I had forgotten it at Rae's wedding shower and LL FedEx'd it to me) I took some pics of my beautiful surroundings and share them. 

The view.

Beautiful B exploring the high grass. 
The view off the right of the front porch.
The view from the right of the porch.
A killdeer has laid a clutch of eggs in my parents' driveway. 
You know, where people park.
Perhaps this is why birds haven't risen any further up the food chain.

More to come later!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I love how green the grass is up North. For some reason I think it is greener there than down here in South. Keep having fun chica!

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love that you used the phrase "clutch of eggs." It's beautiful somehow! I like your pics and new layout too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...