We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

08 June 2009

Excitement is in the air!

I signed my new lease today!! I'm excited!!! I move on Wednesday, and I spent a little time planning where I was going to put all of my furniture in the new place. I have A LOT of stuff, and I'm really not sure where it is all going to go!!! I'll figure it out. It'll take some experimentation, but I'll get there.

I also visited Cary Academy today and got a lot of my curriculum materials. I also got to see my classroom, which is HUGE with a big couch and a few more comfy chairs, and meet with my English Department team. I finished all of my paperwork with HR and learned that I'll get my new tablet PC at the end of this week! Exciting!!! I have a TON of reading to do for the fall, but I'm not even going to consider starting it until after my move. I'll start it a bit at a time while on my NY trip, but I'm not going to stress out about it until mid-July. 

I am certainly blessed and feel so lucky about these amazing changes in my life!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear all about your planning and classroom and students when the time comes. Have fun moving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...