We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

21 June 2012

The Farmers' Market

I don't go to the Farmers' Market enough, and, whenever I do, I'm reminded of how much I love it. I love the fresh produce that makes me want to go home and cook. I love the vibrant flowers that make people smile. I love the smell of dirt and fruit that permeates the air. And I love the color that fills every nook and cranny of the barns. It makes me want to take photographs because the stands are the perfect subject. Because I wasn't planning to go to the market, I didn't have my camera. But I was armed with my iPhone, and, in a pinch, it works well to capture the beauty of the market. 

Shades of green

Red, red, and more red

Layers

Sunflowers

Barrels and rows

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...