We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

21 June 2012

Flowers to celebrate my 1,000th post!!!

This is my 1,000th post! How exciting!! And it just so happens I have flowers (and fruits!) to celebrate this milestone.
Happy 1,000th post!!

It just so happens that today included a trip to the NC Farmers' Market, and I always buy fresh flowers when I go there. I had to resist the sunflowers, which I love, because they were too fall-esque. I wanted something more summery and light. So I settled on zinnias. In shades of pink, of course!




And, of course, I bought some fruit and veggies. The smell of strawberries and peaches filled the air, so I couldn't resist picking up a few of each.

I just want to eat it now!

This may join my "kitchen print" collection.

Fingerling eggplants and squash.

I LOVE eggplant. Not just to eat but to look at it. I like the intensity of the purple and the smoothness of the flesh.

Another for the "kitchen print" collection?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...