We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

16 June 2012

Playing around

I haven't played with my camera in far too long, so I busted it out this evening. I've been thinking about creating some macro prints of different food items for kitchen prints (if I ever get a real kitchen to decorate), so I made good use of the food and plants I've got around the house.

Blueberries

Raspberries

Blackberries

All three, grouped together

Some basil.

A succulent. Not a food item, but still pretty. 

A lily. Again, not food, but still pretty.  
More lily. 
Someday, when I have a real kitchen, I'll have these printed and matted for my walls. A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...