We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

03 March 2011

Don't let the blue sky fool you ...

Despite looking like spring, it is actually quite nippy outside. But blue skies and sunshine make for bright, sunny pictures, so I'm not complaining! I was able to document the arrival of spring all around campus yesterday. Who says planning periods are for planning? I say that they are for picture taking!

The trees in the drop-off circle are in full bloom. Are these dogwoods?

A sweet little daffodil, basking in the sunlight.

The sun casts shadows on my window sill. 

Here is where I work. Such a pretty day at school.

The holly (?) bush outside my classroom window, taken with the color filter on. 
 Everything is coming into bloom and the warm weather is on its way to stay!

1 comment:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I am your newest follower! I wanted to say hi and let you know I love your blog! :)

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...