We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

08 March 2011

I'm still here!

It's been quiet on the blogging/Facebooking/tweeting front, but it's not because nothing has been going on. I've just been preoccupied with spending time with The Boy who is in town for ten days visiting me and the Beast. We've had a great visit thus far, and I'm already dreading Saturday when he returns to NOLA. But I'm making the most of our time and not dwelling on our pending re-separation.

We've been quite busy these past five days. We've been trying our best to work out regularly, and we've hit the gym four out of the five days he's been here. We went marathon-shopping yesterday at the new outlet mall, and we both bought lots of new clothes and shoes and such. I've been trying to lose weight these past few weeks (I'm down 16 pounds!), but our eating and drinking has gotten me a bit off track. I've tried very hard to stay the course I've been on, but it's hard when eating and drinking is something that we love to do together!! One good thing is that Lent begins tomorrow, and there will be plenty of sacrifices being made on the food and drink front (especially on Ash Wednesday which is a fast and abstinence day).

(Speaking of drinking, I recreated an amazing cocktail that I had at a local restaurant, and I'll post the recipe shortly. Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm .....)

I've also been bad about posting my pictures of the day, but I will do my best to rectify that at some point this week.

So please bear with me! I'll be back to my regular programming soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...