We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

31 March 2011

Putting my work to good use

Tomorrow is First Friday here in Raleigh. It's a time when a lot of the locals gather in the downtown area and drink wine, eat good food, and soak in some of the local art scene. One of the local spots is a venue for a Japan relief auction and raffle organized by a local grad with some strong connections with Japan. I haven't ventured out to any of the First Friday events yet, but it is definitely something I've wanted to do.

To help out the auction and raffle, I've donated a few of my prints that have been matted, signed, and numbered. I'm a bit excited about this since it is the first time my "work" has been out in a public venue. I'm eager to see the reception of my images. This, of course, means that I'm actually going to attend my very first First Friday event. And I'm pretty excited about that as well. I'll definitely let you know how it goes!

Here are the three that I have donated, all matted and ready to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...