We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

19 March 2011

A Visit to the Farmers' Market

It's a beautiful spring day, and I decided to start my apartment herb garden while the sunshine was still around. I headed over to the Farmers' Market before hitting the gym and bought some new herbs as well as stealing a few photos. 

The Farmers' Market was certainly alive with color today.


Soft pastels for springtime.

I believe that these are cosmos. 
 I even found two different varieties of shamrock that were quite eye catching. Of course they came home with me.

Ranuculas. These are the flowers from the Flower Fields in San Diego. LOVE them.
A four-leaf clover.
This shamrock is purple with only three leaves. I can't wait to see what the blooms look like.
My new herb seedlings. I'm taking it easy this year.
Close up of my new four-leaf clover.
The blooms on the variegated shamrock.
So sweet ....


Mind voting for me while you're here?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...