We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

14 March 2011

The Panty Raid

If you are uncomfortable with TMI, I suggest you stop reading now.



You've been warned.



So, I've got an odd question for all you ladies out there. How many pairs of panties do you own? I mean like every day panties, not special occasion or "fancy" panties. Today when I was cleaning out my closet and drawers, I threw away 18 pair of panties. That left me with 45 pairs. Seriously. 45 pairs. What person in the world needs that many pairs? I could seriously go for a month and a half without washing my panties and be okay. That can't be normal. Can it?

I guess the bigger question is how did I accumulate so many pair? Clearly there hasn't been a time when I thought "Wow. I'm low on panties. I should go get some." If that were the case, I would have, you know, ten. I know that I love to shop, but I never knew that panty shopping was a part of that.

Does anyone else have this problem, or does it just add to my freakishness?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...