We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

13 March 2011

Great idea for a guest book!

Bumming around the web (and stumbling across 5 Orange Potatoes and then finding this fun blog), I found this great post. What a great idea! I love the idea of using fingerprints to replace a traditional "guest book." This could work for weddings (obviously) but would also be really fun with family reunions and other large gatherings. I like the idea of a guest book to record attendance, but I find that you use them once on that day and then you never see them again. I love that this makes the guest book into art that can be shared and appreciated forever (We did something similar at the baby shower today, just without fingerprints!) Now I just need to find a relative to get married or have a big celebration so we can try this idea out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...